- 1 Egg
- 1 Cup (or half a pound) of Salted Butter
- 3/4 Cup of Granulated Sugar
- 3/4 Cup of Packed Brown Sugar
- Vanilla (amount depends on personal taste, just kind of eye it)
- 2 1/4 Cups of All Purpose Flour
- 1 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 12 oz (or one package) of Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Mix together egg, butter, both sugars and vanilla in a bowl until smooth. Add flour, baking soda, and salt then add dry mixture to the butter and sugar mixture. Stir until completely mixed, dough will be slightly stiff. Stir in chocolate chips.
Spoon dough onto an ungreased cookie sheet. Bake in the oven for 10-13 minutes, depending on how crunchy or baked you like your cookies. After baked, let cool on sheet until firm.
These are super easy and simple cookies. You can choose to bake them, or do what my family does sometimes and just eat the cookie dough, which is also good. If you would ever like to get any of the cookies I bake, please feel free to contact me! I hope you enjoy!