Monday, July 30, 2012

National Food Days

Many people have heard of all the funny holidays we have everyday in America like National Don't Step on a Bee Day, National Monty Python Quote Day, and my personal favorite, National Act Like a Dork Day (which is everyday for me). But there are also many national food days as well. I found out that my birthday is National Blueberry Pancake day, which is funny considering I don't like blueberries.

No matter what day, there is always a food holiday. Even today, National Cheesecake day. So to celebrate, my parents and I took part in our nightly Olympics along with a piece of cheesecake. Despite my attempts, though, I was not allowed to try to make the cheesecake, so this is a frozen SaraLee cheesecake. It was delicious, all the same.

4 comments:

  1. Delish, all the same, indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That does look good. I was just telling Molly (our resident cheesecake fanatic) this afternoon that it was National Cheesecake Day, but unfortunately I was getting ready to go to work at the time, so I couldn't throw one together. Why weren't you allowed to make your own?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Because it was to late to make one, so we just bought one instead. Also I had no ingredients.

      Delete
  3. If only you made cheescake, you could have invited me over :)

    and you don't act like a dork all the time :)

    ReplyDelete