Friday, July 27, 2012

Welcome!

Hello everyone! Welcome to the Flour Shop Bakery blog. In this blog you can find posts about baking recipes, some of my baking experiences, other bakeries, and lots more!

The purpose of this blog is to start getting a kickstart on my dream job of opening my own bakery.


Cooking and baking have always been my passion and a couple years ago, I decided that I wanted to turn my love into a future career. Over the years, I have also worked to advance my skills in the kitchen. This includes pushing myself to make more difficult things like decorated cakes, gourmet cupcakes, and different types of bread.
First croissants, hot out of the oven!

If anyones has any ideas for me to bake or suggestions, I would love to hear from you. Also, if you have any desire to order any of my baked goods, feel free to contact me so we can discuss your order. Please share to your friends, leave comments, and keep reading!

19 comments:

  1. Those croissants look YUMMY! Can you ship them to California? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shannon -- those croissants look delicious and I wish I lived closer, you would totally ruin my diet! Best of luck in your new venture!
    - Cheri W

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shannon, this is fantastic! I love to cook, but baking has always been tough for me. I can't wait to see more pics and stories about your creations. Very proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great! Looking forward to seeing more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Shannon, lookin' good! Best of luck on your new endeavor! I'll be back ;)
    Kris I-don't-have-a-profile-but-didn't-want-to-be-anonymous-Brooks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, I envy your skill! I cant do anything involving dough, icing or batter. Cant wait to see some delish recipes

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your new blog! You are da bomb!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on your blog! I look forward to following and getting some baking advice!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The site looks great Shannon, I look forward to salivating over your creations! Best of luck with this exciting endeavour. : )

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hmm, the person above my comment is also Tracy K! Shannon, congratulations. I cannot wait to see your creations and recipes. We live in Milford so expect an order in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Shannon, I also love to bake, so I'll be following you regularly!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations and best of luck to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great start, Shannon. Congrats on the new blog. I cant wait to see some of your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great looking blog, Shannon! Congrats on your new endeavor. I can't wait to check back here regularly for baking tips (boy, do I need them!) and new receipes.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What the heck are you doing in Cincinnati...come to New Jersey!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. croissants?? what a brave baker you are! congrats on your new enterprise! (i found out about this from your mom.)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I admire your creativity and entrepreneurial drive! Good wishes to you for a successfully fun experience!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Best of luck to you, Shannon! What a great idea to begin a blog. You are on your way to great things!
    donna goar

    ReplyDelete
  19. Shannon~ Holy fudge (which you should make then let me try ;D) So glad you told me about this!! Feel free to invite me over anytime you me to try something :)

    ~Marie~

    ReplyDelete